After making sure the networking is done, installation is complete, AD is created, DNS/ DHCP are proparly configured, time to make life easier by enabling remote server management.
On the managed servers, you need Remote server
- On the computer that you want to manage remotely open a Windows PowerShell session with elevated user rights.
- Type the following, and then press Enter to enable all required firewall rule exceptions.
On the management server
- Navigate to server manager, in the upper right cornet select Manage and add Server
- Fill the newly opened window with something like this:
- Wait few seconds for the refreshment
- Enjoy the improved functionality :).