After some time spent installing, configuring, reading and rebooting, the lab is going quite well. Also, it might look like there are too many tools or too many solutions with overlapping capabilities, but its all in the name of lab testing :).
On the bellow diagram, you could find the connectivity overview of the lab – inculind the on-premise secion and the two public clouds that will be integrated.
In future posts, there will be more info how to configure some of the components, for example the virtual router of MicroTik and so on.
A useful guide for setting up an Office 365 lab for testing purposes.
- On-premise domain controller
- On-premise SCCM
- Public cloud exchange server
- Windows 10 workstation
- Windows 8.1 workstation
Original article available here.
Nice readings, conversions or forums, related to the post:
- Moving Domain controller to cloud (AWS or Azure) for a small business @ Spice Works – available here.
- Protect Active Directory and DNS with Azure Site Recovery @ Microsoft – available here.
- Install a new Active Directory forest on an Azure virtual Network @ Microsoft, available here.